The DR970X 1CH is cloud enabled and allows the user to use a range of cloud services available. The front 4K Ultra HD image contains four times as many pixels as Full HD, equal to 8.3 million pixels. The DR970X 1CH is able to record video clips that are exceptionally high in detail, perfect for freeze-frames of critical information such as licence plates whether day or night. The camera records at 30 frames per second
The Blackvue DR970X-1CH is a single channel connected dash cam for motorists who want to record driving scenes from the front window. The camera, mounted on the front windscreen, captures the entire road ahead. It can provide irrefutable proof in the unfortunate event of an accident and can provide protection of your valuable property whilst parked and provide a record of scenic drives.
High Quality Videos
DR970X-1CH allows you to check the most accurate videos through 4K Ultra HD (3840×2160)@ 30fps
The Best Video Compression Technology
Along with the regular H.264 codec, the DR970X Series features H.265, also called High Efficiency Video Coding (HEVC), the leading standard in 4K recording and broadcasting. With H.265, 4K UHD video file size is similar to that of Full HD H.264. In other words, you get 4 times bigger and better images without sacrificing recording time.
Integrated Parking Mode
The NEW integrated battery management protection means that a separate Power Magic Pro is no longer needed. For extended recording times an optional secondary battery can be fitted.
The DR970X Series includes a hard wiring cable and can be hardwired to your vehicle’s fuse panel for Parking Mode, without requiring optional accessories. The dashcam will switch to Parking Mode automatically when vehicle ignition is turned off. The Voltage cut off and timer can be set in the BlackVue App.
Intelligent Parking Mode Monitoring
Motion and Impact Detection in Parking Mode detects both and only writes data to the memory card when something happens either when motion or impact are sensed. This means there is less chance of important files being overwritten during long parking sessions and extends the lifespan of the memory card.
In Time Lapse and Buffered Events Mode the camera continuously records at one frame per second whilst parked.
In either mode, when you return to your vehicle voice notifications alert you if an event occurred. This enables you to review recordings immediately. To utilise the Parking Mode functions, you will either use the integrated Battery Management Protection function or a Battery Pack to keep the camera active whilst parked.
Optimised File Management System
The Adaptive Format-Free File Management System improves recording stability and reduces the need for Micro SD Card formatting.
Event File Overwrite Protection prevents the overwriting of up to 50 event files. You can choose to allow new event files to overwrite past event files, thus keeping the latest 50.
The DR970X 1 Channel will support up to Micro SD Cards up to 256GB
Built-in Dual Band Wi-Fi and Built-in GPS and Optional 4G LTE
The dual-band 2.4/5GHz Wi-Fi lets you check live view, playback videos, upload to the Cloud with a Wi Fi / 4G connection and back up files through the built-in Wi-Fi in conjunction with the Blackvue
Records vehicle speed and location for playback in Blackvue App or on the Blackvue Viewer.
Optional 4G LTE Connectivity module
The optional CM100LTE connects to your compatible BlackVue X Series dashcam to provide easy 4G LTE connectivity. All you need is a valid Nano SIM card. The CM100LTE connects via the USB port of your dashcam. Your BlackVue powers the module and automatically accesses the Cloud when the module is plugged in.
The CM100LTE is supplied with a Vodaphone SIM Card providing 40GB of data per month for only £4.00 per month. Alternatively, you can use your own choice of Network Provider
- All black colour body blends into any vehicle and is ideal for surveillance from unpredictable moments
- Easily detachable mounting bracket
Blackvue Viewer (PC or MAC) and APP (iOS or Android)
Watch front and rear side of recorded videos, check speed and location, trace route of vehicles on Google Maps on a Windows based PC or MAC.
The Blackvue App for Android, and iOS allows users to play live or recorded Blackvue videos via a smartphone or tablet PC via Wi-Fi connection.
The Wi-Fi connection also enables you to access and transfer videos easily to your smartphone or tablet device without having to remove the micro-SD card.
When you remove the SD Card and plug it into the PC or an Apple Mac you can simply analyse how the accident or incident occurred with the Blackvue software. This software will allow you to review the event, collecting vital information about your speed and location. A built in Google Map will show you the journey on the road whilst in playback and will allow you to find your exact location. In the SD Card Viewer mode, you can change your BlackVue settings (settings will be applied after reinserting the microSD card in the dashcam). You can also browse your videos easily thanks to filters for Normal, Manual, Event and Parking Mode recordings. Finally, the SD Card Viewer lets you format the microSD card, which is recommended prior to copying new firmware to the microSD card.
Blackvue Over the Cloud
- Connect to your BlackVue anytime, from anywhere in the world with BlackVue Over the Cloud .
- Enjoy remote Live View and Push Notifications to your phone
- Back up important videos to the Cloud remotely
- Play and download videos from your dashcam’s memory or the Cloud from anywhere
- Enjoy Two-way Voice Communication with the driver from the app through the camera’s integrated speaker and microphone
Simple or Hard-Wired Battery Installation
- For a simple installation just plug the battery into the cigarette lighter socket of your vehicle.
Charging current: 5A – Charging time: approx. 80 minutes
- For a hard wired installation connect the battery to the fuse panel.
Charging current: 9A – Charging time: approx. 40 minutes
Compatible with 12V ONLY Vehicles
Neo 6 supports 12V electrical systems only.
Battery Manager App
- The Battery App for both iOS and Android based devices connects your mobile device with the battery via a Bluetooth link.
- When charging, the app displays charge percentage, charging voltage and expected remaining time until full charge.
- When ignition is turned off, the app informs you of the expected Parking Mode time remaining until depletion, based on the dashcam’s power consumption.
Battery Expansion Capability
- You can connect an Expansion Battery to the Power Magic Ultra Battery to more than double your capacity and Parking Mode time
- The Expansion Battery (B-124E) can store up to 6600mAh of power, so 10% more power than the Ultra Battery
- Multiple Expansion Battery units can be connected in sequence to provide even larger capacity
With our professional installation team of expert fully qualified auto electricians, our engineers will make sure you and your vehicle receive the right care and attention to detail with no unsightly wires or holes in the interior, looking as good as new. To reiterate all cables are concealed. We will ensure that you are 100% happy with your camera system on completion. As soon as the installation has been ordered, we will arrange for the engineer to install at a location and time to suit you.
We can install your system at any location convenient to you anywhere in the UK. The process is as follows:
- Place your order.
- We will contact you to get more details such as car make, model and registration and confirm where you would like the installation to take place.
- We will ship the cameras directly to you.
- We will then contact you directly to arrange a convenient date and time to suit you.
- We aim to install your camera system as quickly as possible after ordering. However, this is dependent on both customer vehicle and installation engineer availability.
Model name- DR970X-1CH
Channel- 1 Channel
Camera- Front -Sony CMOS Sensor (8M pixels)
Resolution/FPS- Front -4K Ultra HD 3840 x 2160@30fps
Variable Image Quality- Highest / High / Normal
Angle of view- Front -Diagonal 162°, Horizontal 77°, Vertical 61°
Wi-Fi- Built-in (802.11n 2.4GHz / 802.11ac 5GHz Dual band)
Parking Mode-Yes (Three hardwire cable included)
Buttons- Wi-Fi on/off, Voice on/off, Format(Wi-Fi long key)
Security LED- Yes
Adaptive Free Format File Management System -Yes
Storage- MicroSD™ card (16GB/32GB/64GB/128GB)
Video Format- MP4
LED- Front -Recording status, GPS, Wi-Fi, Security
Back-up Battery- Built-in Super Capacitor
Record Mode- Normal Mode, Event Mode(G-Sensor), Parking Mode(G-Sensor, motion)
Input Voltage- DC 12V~24V
Operation Temperature.- -20℃~70℃. High Temperature cut-off 80℃
Power Consumption- Max. 5.85W, Min. 3.90W
Power Management- Power Magic Pro built in when Parking mode is required
Colour / Size / Weight- Front -Black / L118.5mm x D36mm / 106g
Certifications- Front – FCC, CE, RoHS, Telec, WEEE | Rear – FCC, CE, RoHS, WEEE
Software- Blackvue Viewer (Windows, Mac OS)
Application- Blackvue App (Android, and iOS)
WHATS IN THE BOX
- BlackVue DR970X 1CH Front Camera with integrated GPS and Wi-Fi
- Quick release windscreen mount
- 12/24v Hard Wiring Power Cable
- 64 GB Micro SD card
- Pry Tool
- Micro SD to USB key ring Adaptor
- Cable clips
- Spare sticky pads front and rear